Website development is a time-consuming and relatively long process that takes several steps, as the customer's idea becomes a real functioning website or an online store.
In order for the project to create a website to be successful, you must at a minimum determine:
what tasks are assigned to the site;
which visitors the website is designed for;
what you want to convey to them;
what functionality do you want to put in your website, i.e. how it will work;
who and how will maintain the functioning of the site, update information, how is it planned to expand it?
The process of developing a website can be divided into the following stages:
1. marketing planning (what are the main tasks of the site);
2. Planning the structure of the future site (sections, navigation, etc.);
3. website design development;
4. layout of the developed layout;
5. "Layout of the layout" on the content management system (CMS);
6. installation of software modules and components responsible for the enhanced functionality of the site;
7. filling your web project with texts and images;
8. Testing the site for operability and compliance with the technical task (TOR);