This is a virtual representation of companies, firms, government agencies, created to improve the company's competitiveness, increase customers and partners, the market. The desire to provide reliable information, the desire to communicate with customers and attention to their opinion positively affects the company's image.
The official representation (corporate site) on the Internet becomes today practically an integral part of almost every company.
Owning a corporate site, the company solves several tasks simultaneously:
• Reducing the advertising budget by reducing the cost of reproducibility of advertising information;
• Search for new customers and partners;
• Reducing the cost of customer service, providing them with new information about your products and services;
• Retaining the customer and turning him into a regular customer
"Web-studio HBA" offers customers a set of services to develop a corporate website, which includes:
• Carrying out an analysis of the activities of the customer's company, on the basis of which the concept and structure of the site is developed;
• Definition of the site development strategy;
• professional design on the basis of ready-made templates or individual development;
• placement and promotion of the project on the Internet;
• technical support and advice.
The customer receives a fully prepared corporate site and a management system, the costs of supporting and developing it are minimized.
A corporate site can include:
• Company information
• Marketing actions of the company
• Messages from buyers and visitors
• Information on products and services
• Applications and questionnaires of visitors
• Jobs of your company
• Your offers to suppliers and / or dealers
• Guest book
• And many other useful functionals
To simplify the work with information on the corporate site, visitors will be able to use the search engine and site map.
To reduce the costs of developing and maintaining a corporate site, the customer is given the opportunity to independently manage the information and structure of the site, monitor the display of advertising, publish news, update information about products and services, assign responsible for a particular section and much more. Manage the site is not more difficult than working with the text editor Microsoft Word.